GraphAware, the world's #1 Neo4j consultancy, is currently hiring Senior Consultants and Developers.
If you would like to apply for a position please email your CV with covering letter to email@example.com. Please
apply only if you've read the entire page. No recruiters please, you will be ignored.
We are looking for senior consultants and developers with 10+ years of experience in the software industry.
Successful candidates will be part of a distributed team of passionate graph database experts, excellent
software developers and data scientists, who help customers around the world succeed with Neo4j and related technologies
through consulting, training, and open-source as well as bespoke development.
- 10-15 years of software development experience
- degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- proficiency in Java/Scala and the Spring Framework portfolio
- expert knowledge of at least one of: graph theory, distributed systems, databases, natural language processing, business intelligence, massively scalable systems
- conference speaker and/or published author of technical books / academic papers
- open-source and/or community contributor
- excellent communication skills, oral and writing
- ability to travel up to 50% of the time
Nice to Haves:
- 2+ years of Neo4j and Spring Data Neo4j experience
- experience with Spark, Flink, Kafka, Elasticsearch, another programming language
- proficiency in a foreign language
- experience building recommender or fraud detection systems
- willingness to relocate
- Be part of a very active community around Neo4j
- Have all the flexibility you need
- Conduct public and customised on-site Neo4j trainings and workshops
- Build PoCs for customers
- Build production-ready solutions for customers
- Contribute to the development of Spring Data Neo4j
- Contribute to the development of open-source Neo4j extensions, such as the GraphAware Framework
- Speak at conferences
- Publish blog posts and technical articles
- Support enterprise customers
- Learn Neo4j and other graph technologies (e.g. Spark, Flink) inside out
- Receive very competitive compensation