This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.graphaware.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- access is controlled whilst stored in GraphAware systems.
- data is secured when it is sent to a third party (where required, see below).
- data is securely destroyed once it is no longer required.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site.
What information do we collect? We collect information from you when you fill out any forms on our site. When filling out a form on our site, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. If you are logged into a user account, such as Google, we also track your usage for the reasons below.What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience — your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website — we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To send periodic emails— to alert you of updated services, product offerings, as well as educational information regarding technology Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information, as we value your security. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.